Federal Building



We understand that you'll have questions regarding your case, interpretation of the law as it may apply to you and how the whole process works. We anticipate your questions and are happy to provide the answers.

Here are some of the questions we get asked most often:

• How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Lawyer To Handle My Ticket?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Dismissed?
• Why Is It Important To Request A Supporting Deposition From The Police?
• Can My Lawyer Negotiate A Reduction Or Plea Bargain With The District Attorney’s Office?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Reduced So That I Don’t Get Points On My License?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Reduced So That It Will Not Appear On My Driving Record?
• How Can I Avoid Having A Bad Driving Record?
• How Can I Avoid High Auto Insurance Rates?
• If I Hire A Lawyer, Am I Required To Appear In Court For My Ticket?
• If I Just Plead Guilty To My Ticket Without Hiring A Lawyer, How Will That Impact Me?

  • • How Many Points Are Associated With Speeding Tickets?
    • Will I Be Required To Pay A “Driver Responsibility Assessment” To The DMV If I Accumulate Too Many Points?
    • How Many Points Will Make Me Liable For The “Driver Responsibility Assessment?”
    • How Much Is The “Driver Responsibility Assessment?”
    • How Many Points Will Cause My License To Be Suspended?
    • How Can I Get A Copy Of My Driving History Abstract?
    • What If I Am Charged With Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (AUO)?
    • Can I Get Jail Time For An Aggravated Unlicensed Operation Ticket?
    • If I Caused An Accident, Will I Be Required To Prove That All Victims Have Been Compensated Before My Case Can Be Resolved?
    • What If My Ticket Is A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
    • What Are The Court Fines Associated With Traffic Tickets?
    • When Do I Have To Pay My Court Fine/Surcharge?
    • What Forms Of Payment Do Town Courts Accept?
    • How Do I Get My License Back After It Has Been Suspended Or Revoked?
    • Where Is The Department Of Motor Vehicles Located?

    For the answers to these questions - and any other questions you may have, call or tap 315 474-8800

Contact CNYattorney.com

Email From:



Questions / Comments: