We understand that you'll have questions regarding your case, interpretation of the law as it may apply to you and how the whole process works. We anticipate your questions and are happy to provide the answers.
Here are some of the questions we get asked most often:
• How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Lawyer To Handle My Ticket?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Dismissed?
• Why Is It Important To Request A Supporting Deposition From The Police?
• Can My Lawyer Negotiate A Reduction Or Plea Bargain With The District Attorney’s Office?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Reduced So That I Don’t Get Points On My License?
• Is It Possible To Get My Ticket Reduced So That It Will Not Appear On My Driving Record?
• How Can I Avoid Having A Bad Driving Record?
• How Can I Avoid High Auto Insurance Rates?
• If I Hire A Lawyer, Am I Required To Appear In Court For My Ticket?
• If I Just Plead Guilty To My Ticket Without Hiring A Lawyer, How Will That Impact Me?